Profile by Sanford Day 228

Food Yesterday:
Half a Krispy Kreme Donut
8am: Profile Pom Green Tea
9:30 Shake
11:30: Salad with Bolthouse dressing
2pm: Profile Cereal with Almond milk
4pm: Shake
5:30pm: Peanut Chicken with Green beans and Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic
9pm: Shake and Bar

Challenges:
Getting used to my new schedule...and trying to work it around meetings.
Email just sent out to the whole floor that there are donuts brought in again today...luckily I am on a conference call and they are on the other side of the floor....and the guilt of yesterday's fiasco still lingers.

Exercise:
I got up this morning and walked!! I still had a pain in my lung...but it wasn't as severe this time.

So here is a weird but good thing...sitting is causing my tailbone to hurt. It was bothersome for a few days...but then I realized WHY? My arse is smaller/less padded back there. WHICH is an awesome thing. It is also making me sit up straighter to relieve the pressure on the tailbone. I have had awful posture my entire life...and this weight loss has helped me notice and therefore correct my posture more often.

Weight:
Back up an l-b...shocker: - 68.66

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8