Profile by Sanford Day 21

So you thought I was pissed yesterday...
I had to weigh myself last night..hoping the morning weigh was a fluke...nope...up two more pounds. Nearly 7 lbs more that 2 days ago. How is this happening? I told Eric he was not allowed to make me any more side dishes that included freebie or fat mix ins. Maybe, I am not adding everything up correctly. I stopped adding PB Powder to my evening shakes.

So yesterday I ate:

Meal 1: Chocolate shake with Tea
Meal 2. Plain Chocolate Shake
Meal 3: Broccoli/carrot Slaw and roasted beets
Meal 4: Broccoli and Laughing Cow Cheese(2) with Chicken Soup
Meal 5: Fiber drink and Caramel Cocoa Bar
Meal 6: Lettuce wraps with Turkey and Laughing Cow Cheese(2), a serving of Miracle Whip Light, celery and a serving of PB powder PB.
Meal 7: Ice Blended chocolate shake


2/3rds fat serving at lunch
1 freebie in the Slaw dressing

a full fat serving at dinner with 2 laughing cows and Miracle whip
1 PB powder freebie

Today, I have my meeting with my counselor. Hoping that she has some insight on my weight gains. I plan to dial back my freebies to only 1 a day and maybe cut my fat portions in half. My goal for the coming week is to step up the work outs and actually start working out. I need the mood lifting action of those work out brain chemicals anyway after the last couple of days.

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8