Profile by Sanford Day 36

Worked from home on this day; so I was able to change up my meals a bit. Still not starving right away in the morning so I am pushing my first meal out as late as I can in hopes that it curbs the late afternoon hunger more. Seems to be working so far

Meal 1:Hot Shake with Tea
Meal 2:"Lunch" - made a smoothie with Profile Strawberry Smoothie, A huge handful of Spinach, a handful of Kale, and some peanut butter power.
Meal 3: Profile Chipotle Pizza
Meal 4: Sparkling Water with Fiber Drink and a bar
Meal 5: Carnitas Taco Salad. Shredded Pork, Romaine, grilled zucchini and squash, salsa, FF sour cream, and Salsa Ranch Yogurt Dressing
Meal 6:Chocolate Shake

Challenges: Though the weather has warmed up considerably, the wind is very strong and the news is warning of a terrible allergy season and a terrible allergy "next couple of days" since the south winds are blowing up pollen from the Southern states. So I beefed up my allergy meds and headed out for a walk.

Challenges ahead: Just received a lunch invite from some co-workers who I haven't spent any time with since starting this "Lifestyle Change". They want to go to my most favorite "By the Slice" pizza place. I know they have salads there and that is what I will do...but OMG, I want some REAL PIZZA sooooo bad!
Plus unlike the last couple of days, I am HUNGRY this morning. So I had my first shake/tea at 7:45am. Going to be a long day trying to space the meals accordingly.

Exercise: Walked 35 mins outside and then walked another 40mins during 5yo's Gymnastics class inside a nearby store. I also bought a bench from said store for our new "command center" and spent 10 mins trying to get it in the car while still leaving room for 5yo to ride home in the backseat in her booster seat. Needless to say I was sweating by the time I rearranged the entire car 3 times to get everything to fit safely. Thank God the 1yo was home with Daddy...else I would have had to strap the bench to the roof!!

Total Weight loss to date: 18.18lbs

I need a 20lb reward since I should hopefully hit that in the next week or so. I have been thinking about a new outfit. A spouse of a co-worker has a "Lularoe" business. I know I shouldn't support any of these tiered marketing businesses...but I would like to see if they are any good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8