Profile By Sanford Days 23-25

Still reeling from last week's gain. I have tried to stay off the scale, lower my fat and freebies, and get moving.

Day 23:
Meal 1: Shake
Meal 2: Profile Cereal w/almond milk
Meal 3: Profile Chicken Noodle soup side of broccoli slaw and beets
Meal 4: Fiber drink and bar
Meal 5: Carnitas with cauliflower tortilla wraps; 2 LF laughing cow, and some spicy slaw.
Meal 6: Profile cheesecake with FF whipped cream

Day 24:
Meal 1&2: Slept in so had a double shake with Tea
Meal 3: Profile Sloppy Joe with Cauliflower "tortillas", 1 LF laughing cow, and a spinach and cucumber salad with Profile "Freebie" dressing.
Meal 4: Fiber drink and Bar
Meal 5:Cod and some mixed Asian Vegetables.Cod had a eel sauce glaze
Meal 6: Profile cheesecake with a splash of lime juice and a spray of FF whipped cream.

Exercise: 45 min walk and playing at the park

Day 25: 
Meal 1&2: Slept in again so had a Profile Hot Chocolate with tea and a Profile Cereal w/almond milk
Meal 3: Profile Chipotle Sausage Pizza with 1 LF laughing cow added to it; Brussel Sprouts with balsamic vinegar and Carrots
Meal 4: Fiber drink and bar
Meal 5: Turkey burger, romaine lettuce wrap, 1 LF laughing cow, ketchup, baked zucchini "fries" (make with Parmesan)
Meal 6: Profile cheesecake with a splash of lime juice and a spray of FF whipped cream.

Exercise: No real work out...but went shopping/walking for 2 hours and then cleaned out playroom and organized toys, painted a chalkboard, bathed both kids. Did not sit down other than to eat all day.

So I do notice by highlighting here that I have gone over my 3 servings of Freebies but REDUCED my FAT servings by more than 1/2. So I hope that will even things out. The scale this morning (Day 26) was still down from last week's spike, but up slightly from 2 days ago...so I guess not.

New Food reviews:
Profile Chicken Noodle - yes thinner...broth like; so maybe not is filling as the other Profile Chicken soup...but I think it tastes way better. So now that I am over the hump of feeling constantly hungry, I think I will switch to this soup for this week, anyway.

Profile Sloppy Joe - Now, I am not a Sloppy Joe fan to begin with, and maybe it was enough to just have something NEW...but I really liked it. Enough to probably buy a box this week. Plus the idea of this seems versatile. I will have to look up recipes.

Profile Hot Chocolate - was told at the store that it was thinner than the shakes...and that is exactly what it was...tasted very watered down. So I will not be purchasing these. I will stick with the shakes as they are more versatile and filling.

Profile Chipotle Sausage Pizza - Maybe I was just jonesing hard core for Pizza, but I thought this was pretty good. The crust, of course, was what you would expect of a frozen "diet" pizza...and the size was super small...don't let the box and picture on the box elude you...the pizza itself is truly HALF the size of the box. I will buy again as an occasional "treat" but probably not as a staple.

Challenges:
Saturday (Day 24) took the older kiddo to do the pottery painting place to use up a Christmas Gift Certificate she received...and try to convince her that this would be an ideal place to have her 6th birthday party. Well they have a full coffee/smoothie bar and I was seriously jonesing for a Chai Latte. I did not get one...bought the kiddo some sugar filled oreo milkshake/smoothie thing instead. Lucky kid!!

THEN...then after that we went to pick up her free Pizza Hut Book-It personal pan pizza....FYI...DO NOT (while on this life style change journey) EVER for the LOVE of GOD, do NOT walk into a Pizza HUT....I don't even like Pizza Hut Pizza...but holy OMG did it smell like heaven on EARTH!!! Oh an said kid did not even eat half of it...so the leftovers sat in our fridge another day before she finished most of the rest.

I could not fall asleep Saturday night to save my soul. I think I was still up at 3:30am. I took a melatonin around 2am...but the hunger one feels when they should be sleeping is annoying. I considered more than once going down to get a SF Jello. I never did because, I knew I had had my limit of Freebies and the next day my freebies would be hard to avoid.

Day 25 was Super Bowl Sunday. Our NORMAL Big Game Day foods are Rotel dip, Homemade Runzas and the like. I opted for a Profile Pizza at lunch and Turkey Burgers and zucchini fries at kick off time.
The pizza helped a little...see earlier Pizza Hut challenge. Turkey burger is a regular occurrence for us and mimics what I normally order at Red Robin anyway. The "fries" were a flop but I suspect that Eric will attempt them again with modifications.

Total weight loss: 13.11lbs

Well that's that for now...more to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8