Profile by Sanford Day 29

So you would think that two days after the Houlihan's fiasco I would be up...maybe it won't show until next week?!?
But as of this morning I am back down to my pre-7lb spike from last week.
So total loss as of this morning is 16.19lbs.

Here is how my day went yesterday:

Meal 1 and 2: Profile Shake and Cereal...in order to eliminate my feebies/fat from the day due to my Houlihan's fiasco. I used some of the shake on my cereal instead of milk.

Meal 3: Due to 1yo's doctor visit I didn't have lunch until very late. I had Profile Chicken Noodle with a Spinach and Cucumbers. I did have a very light sprinkling of the Profile Asian dressing

Meal 4: Bar and Fiber drink. (added some benefiber to the fiber drink). Side note...the bar and fiber drink(that tastes like Koolaid) is a very nostalgic afternoon snack. Everyday after school my babysitter would serve all the kids Koolaid and Cookies for an afternoon snack. Looking back on it now...what a horribly sugar filled snack...and probably one of the starts of my life long struggle with weight. But she is a wonderful person whom I love dearly...nutrition wasn't a huge thing in the 80's.

Meal 5: Eric made a some beef stew type thing. Hunks of beef that are similar to pot roast, cooked carrots and celery. We left the broth off due to us trying to eliminate freebies(see meal one). He also roasted some Brussel Sprouts on the side and made a Cauliflower that was processed down to have the texture of rice. All very good.

Meal 6: Hot Profile Shake

I also actually worked out yesterday!! 1.1 miles on the Treadmill, 25 minutes on the Elliptical, and 20 minutes of free weights on the arms.


Challenges:
My house has 65 boxes of Girl Scout cookies in it...need I say more?

Delivering as fast as possible and trying to sell those that we bought for ourselves. I want to keep some for 5yo to try...so next year she can really have some knowledge of her product. I also plan to use our personal lot as snacks/treats for the March Girl Scout Meeting....which can not come soon enough.

Challenges Ahead:
1yo has been having some tummy/digestive issues as of late...her system decided to start working at 2am this morning...So I was up form 2am-3am dealing with that and trying to fall back asleep. Whenever I am this tired, I think my body tries to compensate with cravings of Sugar. I am doing okay now...but I can feel a lull in my day coming mid to late morning...I am saving my caffeine/tea mixed with Shake for my second meal instead of my first to combat that.

5yo will come home today from her SECOND valentine's day party with a box full of sugary goodness.


Food reviews:
I didn't eat anything new yesterday...

So we have a long weekend ahead with a chocolate induced Holiday in there...What I mean to say is Happy Valentine's Day!!

Have a great weekend!
More to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8