Profile by Sanford Days 42-43

Can't believe I forgot to post yesterday...so this will be a challenge to remember what I ate...but here is my attempt:

Wed:
Meal 1: Shake
Meal 2: "broccoli cheese soup" (1 LFLC cheese, a big handful of broccoli, and a Profile Chicken Soup), my regular salad with a 1/2 and 1/2 mix of Profile Asian Dressing and Yogurt Honey Mustard dressing.
Meal 3: Shake
Meal 4: Bar and Fiber Drink
Meal 5: Meatballs, Profile-like Noodles(from Whole Foods), Marinara sauce, sprinkled with REAL cheese with mashed eggplant, asparagus.
Meal 6: Shake


Thurs:
Meal 1: Profile Strawberry Smoothie with Spinach
Meal 2: Profile Tomato Soup with 1 LFLC Cheese, Veggies and Dip. Slices Carrots and cucumbers with a dip I made out of the left over eggplant mash, 1 LFLC cheese and a spoonful of FF Cottage Cheese(this is really a protein , not a freebie....but I skipped my protein BAR later in the day) 
Meal 3:Profile Strawberry Smoothie with Spinach
Meal 4:Fish Tacos (grilled/baked Cod, Romaine wraps, FF Sour Cream and Salsa, 1 LFLC Cheese), a couple handfuls of raw snap peas.
CHEATED: I caved and had a real piece of chocolate....It was small and I told myself since I missed my protein bar and fiber drink that the calories shouldn't hurt too much.
Meal 5: Profile Chocolate shake hot


Food reviews:
Bought some "miracle" noodles with an herb and garlic flavoring. Tried to substitute them for a "spaghetti night"...but the consistency is still too rubbery. I think I will do spaghetti squash next time.
I ended up only eating half the dinner. (first night in a while that I was home alone with the kids and the baby was teething. I wasn't all that hungry because I had poorly timed Meal 4.)

The fish tacos last night were amazing...if I do say so myself! Night went a bit smoother. They might have also been amazing because I missed my late snack of a bar and fiber drink...so I was HUNGRY!


Challenges:
Making dinner for 3 of us. I really have to give my hubby more credit for all of his dinner making. Last night I had everything cooked and ready for use except the fish...and who is going to get a 5yo and a 1 yo to eat fish after eating everything else first...surprisingly the 5yo ate most of it...the 1yo had already been given enough other food to keep her from crying that by the time the fish was done cooking...she was done eating.

I caved to a piece of chocolate that I had been ogling over since Valentine's Day. I should have stayed strong....but alas, my will power got kicked to the curb.

Exercise:
I had every intention to work out yesterday. I even put on work out clothes immediately in the morning (worked from home). But the work day got away from me...in fact I didn't even stop for lunch until like 1:30pm. I tried to make up for it by not sitting. I stood almost the entire day.Other than 1 hour at an appointment I had and the time sitting in the car driving kids and to my appointment, I stood and moved around the whole day. I kept my laptop on the kitchen counter so it was high enough to see and type while working. I also did leg lifts during one of my several conference calls.

Weight loss to date:
DAMMIT my weigh in this morning didn't sync!! It was down about 1 lb, I remember...so I am going to just say about. 21lbs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8