Profile by Sanford Day 35

Mixed it up a bit more today:

Meal 1: Profile Hot Shake and a 5 calorie Bai Bubbles for caffeine.
Meal 2: Profile Chicken Noodle Soup, Spinach/Carrot/Cucumber/Sugar Snap Peas Salad with Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing and my Profile Bar and Fiber drink.

Meal 3: Chocolate Profile Shake. I am beginning to think doing these plain (not hot or blended with ice are just as good. Kind of like chocolate milk!)

Meal 4:Chicken Meatballs, Raw Broccoli with Salsa Ranch Yogurt Dressing, First attempt at a veggie lasagna.(Spinach, squash, zucchini, tomato sauce and a very small amount of FF cottage Cheese.)

Meal 5: Tried to make the Profile Cookie recipe....seen here: https://www.profileplan.net/decadent-cookies/

Make up meal: SF Jello with a Squirt of FF whipped cream.


Food Reviews:

Veggie Lasagna: Of course with little-to-no-fat it was not as good as the one I had a Houlihan's last week(51g of Fat, may I remind you). But its a good starter. I told Eric that we needed to cube the squash instead of slice it...and since we are allowed 1-2 fats a day...we should be able to add some real cheese to this to make it taste better.

Decadent Cookies:THEY were AWFUL. I likened them to brown bitter rubber. Eric thought they had the consistency of a cocoa omelet.

Challenges:
Had sort of a rough day at the office. Tried to compensate by walking to relieve stress. I walked for probably 10 mins in the morning and another 35 mins over lunch and another 10mins in the afternoon. I thought it would help...but I came home last night and just wanted to lie on the floor and do nothing.
Hopefully a good night's sleep is all I need to kick this funk.

Did not Weigh today.

More to come.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8