Profile by Sanford Days 45-46

Sat:
Meal 1: profile chocolate shake with hot tea
Meal 2: profile strawberry smoothie, carrots, celery with PB powder PB
Meal 3: profile strawberry smoothie and profile bar
Meal 4: Cordon Blue Chicken and Brussel Sprouts with balsamic
Meal 5: Hot Profile Chocolate Shake

Challenges: too much to do to get a workout in so instead I spent the whole morning cleaning the house and walked the kiddos to the park in the afternoon.

Weight loss to date: 22.81lbs


Sun:
Meal 1: profile strawberry smoothie
Meal 2: profile strawberry smoothie and cauliflower cheese pizza with .5 oz of diced ham
Meal 3: profile bar and fiber drink
Meal 4: 4oz steak, Profile Chicken soup with 1 LFLC cheese and broccoli, and Brussel Sprouts with balsamic
Meal 5: Frozen Profile Chocolate Shake with Almond Milk and PB powder

Food reviews:
Counselor gave us the cauliflower pizza crust recipe. I won't say that it tasted like pizza...but I got that cheesy fix I had been craving. I will do this again in a heart beat. 

Challenges: Spent most of Sunday doing our taxes and didn't get a workout in. I am notorious for finding excuses. I don't know why. I always feel good after working out. I will walk today, though. I will put it on my calendar now. 

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8