Profile by Sanford Day 44



Meal 1: Hot Profile Chocolate Shake
Meal 2: Broccoli and 1 LFLC Cheese with Profile Chicken soup, Spinach and romaine Salad with Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing, Raw veggies(carrot, cucumber, snap peas) with Egg Plant/LFLC cheese/FF cottage cheese dip)
Meal 3: Profile Chocolate Shake
Meal 4: Bar and fiber drink
Meal 5: Turkey Burgers with a mustard glaze and broccoli with Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing,
Meal 6: Profile Frozen Chocolate Shake with Almond milk and PB powder


Timing is everything:
I have had issues as of late, timing my meals properly. Either because of hunger or getting busy and forgetting. It seems that on week days when I get up at 6am and I eat around 7am or 7:30am...then I have too long of a period of time in the late afternoon where I don't eat. So I make myself drink at least 20oz of water in the morning before I have my first shake.

I have tried to come up with the following schedule in order to stay on track and eat every 2.5 hours

Weekdays
Weekends
8am

10:30am
10am - double
1pm
1pm
3:30pm
3:30pm
6pm
6pm
8:30pm
8:30pm


Out of Romaine on this night so didn't have anything to wrap my turkey burger in :(

Challenges: 
Took the kiddo's to the Elementary School in the evening to watch a kids movie they were projecting in the gym. Everyone, especially my kid, had snacks galore. Hard to watch a movie with only a bottle of water.

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8