Profile by Sanford Day 41 - Milestones

This morning I hit the 20lb mark and this blog reached 600 views!
Not huge milestones but enough to keep me motivated to keep going!

Food intake:
Meal 1 and 2: Double chocolate shake with hot tea
Meal 3: Profile Tomato soup with 1 LFLC cheese and balsamic vinegar; spinach, cucumber, carrot and snap pea salad, with Yogurt Honey Mustard dressing.
Meal 4: Bar and fiber drink
Meal 5: Cod, Asparagus, and a veggie lasagna portion.
Meal 6: Frozen chocolate shake made with almond milk and spray of FF whipped cream


Challenges:
I seem to be in a rut when it comes to food. I am a creature of habit and with my "personal chef" going back to work, I have a feeling I will be doing a lot of the same...just out of pure sanity sake when trying to feed myself and the two kiddos. He promises to have lots of stuff pre-made so I can just pop in in the microwave.
We will see how long that lasts:)

Number one challenge right now is that I want a slice of REAL pizza more than anything. I crave it...I think about it...I lust over it on TV. My counselor/coach gave me a recipe for a cauliflower crust that she says is the best one and then suggested saving up my fats for the day so that I can have lots of cheese on it. I plan to have said personal chef make it this Sunday.

Last weekend was packed full of two Girl Scout activities and a feverish cranky baby. I did not get any workouts in. I also foresee issues working out when I am the only parent home in the evenings and weekends. I will workout on my telecommuting day and Sunday...but I need to find at least 2 other times during the week where I can break away and work out.  


Food reviews:
Nothing New

Total weight loss to date: 20.38lbs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8