Profile by Sanford Day 20

Okay...now I am pissed. I stayed off the scale and then finally weighed myself first thing this morning...post morning pee and in only underwear...and I am UP nearly 5lbs since my last weigh in 2 days ago...How?!?! WHY?!?! Why can Eric CHEAT...drinking caloric caffeinated beverages and celebrating more than 20Lbs gone with a BAG of beef jerky...while I am following the rules 99% of the time(I do not believe the one bite of cake I had last Friday would make me GAIN 5 LBS!!) and I am remaining stagnant overall...Don't tell me I am not drinking enough water when I drink nearly 80 oz a day. Don't tell me I am not getting enough exercise...though true...I have stepped up the movement in the last week. Taking a few walks and yesterday I even physically moved all of my things at work from one cube to another...I broke a sweat with all the books and lugging the computer hard ware and getting up and down off the floor to attach and re-attach cables.

Yesterday I consumed:
Meal 1: Hot Chocolate Shake with a bag of tea
Meal 2: Cold Chocolate Shake
I split lunch up into two meals to prolong it...
Meal 3: Carrots and Cucumbers with the left over spin/artichoke dip from a few nights back
Meal 4: Tomato Soup Mix with 2 triangles of Laughing Cow
Meal 5: Mint Chocolate bar(not a fan of mint) and Sparkling water with fiber drink
Meal 6: Lettuce wrap pork "tacos" with Romaine, 1 laughing cow cheese, FF sour cream, salsa, and broccoli/carrot "slaw"
Meal 7: Frozen (blended with ice) chocolate shake with a spritz of FF whipped topping

I don't know what to say. My next attempt will be to eliminate all 3 servings of the "free foods" as I am not able to realize what is being consumed when Eric makes certain concoctions(see spin dip and "slaw"). If that doesn't change things...then I will cut my fats in half.

Meeting with counselor tomorrow. Feeling deflated completely.
More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8