Profile by Sanford Day 26


Meal 1: Hot Chocolate Shake with Tea
Meal 2: Profile Cereal with Almond Milk
Meal 3: Profile Chicken Soup, Broccoli/Carrot Slaw; Mini cucumbers, 1 LF laughing Cow
Meal 4: Fiber Drink and Bar
Meal 5: Honey Mustard Chicken, Broccoli/Carrot Slaw; Raw Broccoli, Profile Dressing
Meal 6: Frozen Chocolate shake


Challenges: 
Still having to pull teeth to get the information out of Eric on WHAT exactly is in every thing he cooks. First he says the whole dinner contains only 1 freebie...until I probe more and find out that there is LF Honey Mustard Dressing on the chicken and another dressing in the slaw that is probably equivalent to a fat AND a freebie! #NOMORESLAW

After kiddo's Gymnastics last night Eric and 5yo stopped at Dairy Queen. He got an order of Fries and she got a Blizzard.She proceeded to snuggle up with me in my chair and eat her blizzard right in my face. I couldn't be upset...she is 5 and doesn't realize what she is doing. She also tattled on her Dad for ordering fries. He will of COURSE still lose more than twice the amount of weight I will this week....#whateve.

Food reviews:
I forgot to review the Profile Salad Dressings.
This last week they had a buy one get one 1/2 off so I got the Rosemary Balsamic and the Zesty Asian. Can't say that I particularly like either one. I would have liked the Balsamic but I really have an aversion to Rosemary...I feel like it tastes like pine trees. The Asian is okay. They are good alternatives to use a freebie rather than a fat for salads and raw broccoli. I am not a Caesar fan...but I bet it's better than these two. I should have gotten that one.

I think I also reviewed the Profile noodles awhile back. But found out that Whole Foods sells the same type of noodle in different flavors. So we plan to try them next week if they get approved by our counselors.

Weight:
Normally I wouldn't have weighed myself today because I just did yesterday. But I have my meeting tonight with my counselor and I like to have to most current information possible.
So I still have not completely re-cooped my spike from last week...but I am about a 1lb away from it.

Total weight lost 14.21lbs

Next milestone reward: 20lbs = a massage

More to come...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8