Profile by Sanford Day 51-53


Fri
walked for 3 miles at lunch
hit 10000 steps by the end of the day
Meal 1: Chocolate shake with tea
Meal 2: Spinach salad with mixed dressing
Meal 3: Profile Nacho Cheese pasta
Meal 4: bar
Meal 5: Profile Orange drink
Meal 6: Profile fiber drink, Lobster rolls and asparagus
Meal 7: (I must have had another shake before bed...but can't remember and didn't seem to write it down)

Sat
walked to middle school and back
10000 steps hit by the end of the day
Meal 1: Chocolate shake with tea
Meal 2:: Profile Nacho Cheese pasta,  Spinach salad with mixed dressing, and asparagus
Meal 3: Profile Strawberry Kiwi drink and bar
Meal 4: Stuffed chicken, Profile Chicken Soup with broccoli and 1 LFLC cheese, a carrot

Sun
Worked out for the length of one 'House of Cards' (about 45mins)

Meal 1: Chocolate shake with tea
Meal 2:  Profile Nacho Cheese pasta, Spinach salad with cucumber and yellow pepper and mixed dressing, and Profile fiber drink. 
Meal 3:Chocolate frozen shake
Meal 4: Bar
Meal 5: Steak, Kalettes and Cauliflower Pizza
Meal 6: Vanilla Pudding with FF whipped cream and lime juice


Challenges:
Walking 10,000 steps a day takes some real dedication. I had to walk for over an hour at lunch and then I still had to stay on my feet for most of the evening Friday night. Saturday was easier since I realized the pedometer on my watch was not working...luckily my phone was in my pocket the whole time so I could get an accurate reading. 
My goal for Sunday was to wake up early(before the rest of the house) and workout. Yeah...that didn't happen. Then baby fell asleep while we were out running errands...so I couldn't get her down for a nap when we got home. I FINALLY got her to take a late nap around 4pm....so I hurried downstairs and got on the elliptical for the length of one episode of "House of Cards." - minus 10 mins where I did some arm free weights. The baby slept for maybe 10-15 mins of my work out...but I let hubby deal with it.  


Food reviews:
Orange Drink: Not too bad...I think this will be a refreshing option for the hot summer months when a shake just seems too heavy/thick. 

Strawberry Kiwi Drink: Same with this. I blended it in the magic bullet with made it way too frothy....so I don't recommend that. 

Nacho Pasta: Got a box to try since it was on sale. I actually really like it and plan to make it a regular lunch option. There is a secret to making it. Do not follow the directions or else you will end up with all of the flavoring baked onto the rim of the bowl you are microwaving it in. The bowl needs to be pretty large to keep it from boiling over. Also I would recommend standing at the microwave and watching it. I ended up stopping it every 50-60 seconds to scrape the sides and stir it. 

Lobster Rolls: Eric made me a lobster salad with lobster meat, celery, and Fat Free miracle whip and other seasonings. I wrapped it in Romaine. I really think what I loved the most with real lobster rolls was the sweet, soft and toasty bread. The lettuce wraps really left me wanting. 

Vanilla Pudding: I have tried so many times to like the Vanilla mix. As a shake its not great. But as a pudding...if you blend it in a blender/magic bullet...it is less gritty and the additional flavoring I have added(usually lime juice) seems to take that weird vanilla after taste away. 


Weight: I am very frustrated with no loss in over a week. I am trying to remind myself it's not all about the numbers on the scale...and I have been holding steady unlike last month at this time where it jumped pretty high. The other frustration is that I have exercised more in the last three days then I have any other time on this plan and the scale is not immediately showing the work. I know I need to be patient...and that it will eventually come...and hopefully after this week I will see more drastic drops. 

more to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8