Profile by Sanford Day 49


Meal 1: Hot Profile Chocolate Shake
Meal 2: Bar
Meal 3: Profile Chicken Soup, Spinach Salad with carrots and cucumbers, 1/2 Profile Asian Dressing, 1/2 Honey Mustard Yogurt Dressing
Meal 4: Profile Mixed Berry Fruit drink - https://www.profileplan.net/refreshing-mixed-berry-drink/
Meal 5: Profile recipe/husband's recipe Meatloaf and Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic
Meal 6: Frozen Profile Shake with PB Powder

I think my mindset if finally starting to turn... Eat to live, not live to eat
We have always been told that eating should only be used to sustain life...not to fill a void or to use as mood elevator...I also knew that in my head...but I didn't really ever believe it inside. Or I thought only health nuts feel that way. I don't consider myself a health nut...but I do feel a shift in me. I am not constantly thinking about my next meal and most cravings have subsided. I hope that continues.I am sure it will be a life long battle of wanting to taste that which is not good for me...and knowing I shouldn't(or can't if I want to stay the course).

Challenges:
I must still have some lingering cravings, because I had a dream last night that I went completely off plan...food, alcohol, the whole bit. I remember buying a hard lemonade like Mike's and drinking it so fast because it tasted soooo good. But in the dream I also got SUPER drunk off of just one. After drinking it I felt sooo guilty like I had forgotten I was trying to lose weight and could see the scale just spiking.

Food Reviews:
I tried the Profile Mixed Berry Fruit drink in place of a shake. It was a nice change...but did have a very jello-ey  like after taste. It does not contain the fortified vitamins that the shakes do...so they say if you are going to have more than one "non-fortified" meal replacement a day, you need to add a multivitamin. Well I already take a multivitamin...so I am not worried about it. When looking up the drink choices I saw a Cran-Grape one that I would like to try next. I hope they have it in the store on my next appointment.

Weight:
I have been doing my little trick of weighing in on a different number on the scale until I like what I see...so far this week I have not at all liked what I have seen. Last Saturday was my last official weigh in and it was the lowest it has been at 22.81lbs lost. All week I have been waiting for a lower number. And it never happened...so I did an official weigh this morning due to my Profile Appt later today...so I am back up to 21.26lbs lost. Still good...I made that 20lb mark this week, so I should feel good about that...but something inside me doesn't like the little(or big) spikes I see. I was curious of the monthly "timing" of the spikes. And though I have had little bumps up over the past few weeks...the horrible huge spike that shook me to my core was exactly one month ago today. Feb 3/March 3. Though my spike this time was only around 1.5 lbs...and NOT 7LBs...I am starting to see the monthly cycle in my weight fluctuation. Not that it makes me feel a lot better...but it does ease my mind a bit that it is only temporary....and probably something I am going to have to get used to. Being a woman just totally sucks sometimes!

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8