Profile by Sanford Day 77

Today I had a Physical and needed to fast so my meals are a bit screwed up.

Meal 1: Double Shake (1 vanilla and 1 chocolate), Broccoli slaw, cucumbers and 1 LFLC Cheese
Meal 2: Celery and PB Powder PB
Meal 3: Bar and Fiber drink
Meal 4: Grilled Fish Tacos and Asparagus, with FF Sour Cream, Salsa, Shredded Cheese
Meal 5: Double Shake (1 vanilla and 1 chocolate) with PB Powder and almond milk and a small scoop of Halo Top Ice Cream

Challenges:After fasting for well over 12 hours...it took everything in my power to stay on plan. I really wanted to hit the drive thru on my way back to work. But I drank my shakes and ate my "salad" in the car. I had some blood draw issues and have to go back tomorrow. They couldn't get the view to supply much blood...needed three vials and couldn't even get one. I plan to double down on water before returning to try again.
I so wanted an AMA cookie with my evening shake...it would have paired so nicely. Thankfully my hubby put them out in the freezer in the garage...so they are a hassle to get out and defrost and eat.

Food Reviews:
Doubling up the shakes and mixing the vanilla with chocolate helps a great deal with the vanilla after taste.
Halo Top Ice Cream - I have said it before...it probably goes against plant...but I have such a small and not often at all...plus I am still losing...so I will allow it:)
Fiber drink without a La Croix sucks...I didn't have one on me so I had to use plain water...not my favorite.

Weight: back down today to - 30.74

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8