Profile by Sanford Day 63.

Meal 1: Profile Hot Shake and Tea
Meal 2: Double Nacho Pasta, mashed cauliflower, brussel sprouts
Meal 3: Bar and Fiber Drink
Meal 4: Turkey Burger, Green Beans, balsamic, real cheese, Miracle whip light, ketchup
Meal 5: Profile Frozen Chocolate shake with PBpowder and Almond Milk

Challenges:
I forgot to mention that I (for the first time on this plan) went through the Dairy Queen drive through for the 5yo as a treat and did not get myself anything. I feel bac that it has been so long since my daughter has been allowed ice cream and I needed to break a $20 bill anyway for a Girl Scout thing. This is HUGE for me...as Dairy Queen is my other mecca!!
St. Patrick's Day is tomorrow...need I say more?
Fellow Profiler - (Hey Steph) is here tonight...so we should be able to be supportive and have enough fun where we won't MISS green beer....right?!?!

Food Reviews: Nothing new :(

Exercise: Was planning to go for a long walk to Target and to my Profile appt over lunch tomorrow...but my Target list seemed to grow to the size that would be too difficult to carry. So instead I will drive to both BUT come back to hop on the treadmill and watch House of Cards....still SO behind.

Weight: Still hovering

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8