Profile by Sanford Day 47



Meal 1:Hot Profile Chocolate Shake with Tea
Meal 2: Frozen Profile Strawberry shake with Spinach
Snack: 2 pieces of Celery with a small scoop of PB Powder PB
Meal 3: Profile Chicken Soup with 1 LFLC cheese and broccoli, Spinach Salad with 1/2 Profile Asian dressing 1/2 Honey Mustard Yogurt dressing, Cucumber and carrot sticks dipped in mashed cauliflower/leeks.
Meal 4: Bar and profile fiber drink
Meal 5: Scallops and Stir Fry Vegetables (broccoli, carrots, and onion)
Meal 6: Frozen Profile Chocolate shake with almond milk and PB Powder


Food Reviews:
The stir fry was new...but not anything I would ask for again. I think I have bad memories associated with Stir fry...when I was like 7 or 8 my parents went whole hog on Weight Watchers and both lost a ton of weight. And they bought a WOK and we had stir fry all the damn time...and as a kid, I HATED it. So now I am still not a huge fan of it. I am also not a big fan of Chinese spices and flavorings.

I also actually had so much to eat at lunch I felt full for one of the few times I can remember on this plan. I was planning on eating the rest of the celery with Powdered PB, but I didn't need to. I think I will keep the rest on hand for those times when I am starving and don't have time to eat a full meal. It curbed my hunger enough to allow me to go for a hour long walk before coming back to eat lunch.

Exercise:
That's right you read that right. I walked down to the library to get my book club book and ended up walking around the library and finding 3 more books and then walked to CVS to buy tea and toothpaste to keep at work. Per my pedometer I only ended up walking around 1 mile in total over lunch...which I find really hard to believe as I only stopped walking for about 5 minutes while at the library...but oh well.

Goals/Misc:
One of the other books I picked up was a "Wheat Belly" Cookbook. I am interested to see if any of the recipes fit within the Profile plan. I am concerned they don't due to their use of nut flours and other fats. I plan to take it to my next counselor meeting to see what they say about the science behind their plan versus "Wheat Belly."

The other 2 books I picked up were to help me plan options for our summer trip to the Black Hills. There seems to be way more to do there then I remember from my childhood...or else it was things that my parents didn't want to do so that kept us from them. I did see a place that did zip lining and other activities. I am not sure I will be at a low enough weight by July to do those things...but it would be a fun goal to reach. So far at 6 weeks I have lost 23 lbs...the trip is 18 weeks away...which at this rate I could lose another 65 lbs. So maybe I could zipline....I will look up the weight restrictions today.
UPDATE: Shoot, I could do it now at my current weight...so yea...but I still think I would enjoy it more at a lesser weight...so I am going to tell myself I need to be at 60lbs lighter to go.

There are also a TON of hiking trails and horseback riding...I wonder if Eric would be up to it if I find a kid carrier for the week to do some hikes. Well we might need two for our friends's 3yo. The two 6yos should be fine.

Weight check:
I refuse to weigh myself since I have not been "going" enough. I upped my bene fiber today...
I am sure you really wanted to know that!

More to come...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8