Profile by Sanford Day 61.

Meal 1: Bai Bubbles and Profile Strawberry Kiwi Drink
Meal 2: Double Nacho Cheese Pasta and Spinach salad with cucumbers, carrots, and Bolthouse Merlot Vinaigrette (not sure if this counts as a freebie since its only 0.5 gm of Fat)
Meal 3: Fiber Drink, bar, and pistachios
Meal 4: Sushi made with Salmon, cauliflower, nori, FF Cream Cheese, asparagus and Eel Sauce
Meal 5: Profile Chocolate Shake and 3/4 cup Halo Top Ice Cream vanilla and lemon cake


Challenges:
Eric went on a mission to find Halo Top Ice Cream...it is supposed to be all the rage with it's low fat content and high protein content. He found 3 pints left at his 3rd HyVee. It was good, especially for not having had ice cream in Months. I doubt this ice cream is "Profile" approved...but given the nutritional information on the container, I think it is fine to have once in a while. I am sure, since our dairy is pretty restricted to cheese and FF sour cream...that ice cream is a big NO-NO. But if it keeps me from yearning over that Jason's Deli Ice Cream cone...then I think its worth it.  The scale may not feel the same way...so I will let you know.

Food Reviews:(neither of which are probably Profile Approved):
Bolthouse Vinaigrette - http://www.bolthouse.com/product/raspberrymerlot
I like this dressing as a way of mixing it up with something different. I was in quite a rut when it came to salad dressings. Will need to chat with coach on if this is profile approved or not.

Halo Top Ice Cream - http://www.halotop.com/flavors/
Was very pleasantly surprised at how rich and creamy the flavors are. It is definitely less sweet then your typical ice cream but I think that is probably a good thing.


Weight:
Up about 3/4 a lb from Sunday's weigh in. But as I look back over my weigh-ins I don't usually lose more than 3 weigh-ins in a row. So it's most of the time...down down down, up, down down down, up. So I am not going to let this one bother me. I had ice cream last night after all...so I need to work that off today. Its going to be a nice day...so I am blocking off my calendar for a long walk at lunch.

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8