Profile by Sanford Day 48

Meal 1:Hot Profile Chocolate Shake with Tea
Meal 2: Bar 
Meal 3: Fiber Drink, Profile Tomato Soup with 1 LFLC Cheese and balsamic vinegar, Spinach and Cucumbers with 1/2 Profile dressing, 1/2 Honey Mustard Yogurt dressing. 
Meal 4:Cold Profile Chocolate Shake
Meal 5:Romaine wrap "tacos", grilled chicken, grilled zucchini, 1/2 LFLC Cheese, 1/2 serving of REAL shredded cheese, FF sour cream, salsa
Meal 6:Hot Profile Chocolate Shake


Win...someone actually noticed and asked how much I have lost...that was refreshing!

Challenges: Still not getting the exercise I need. I really need to push harder for that time. I am averaging only about 5000 steps a day otherwise...and that is half of what it should be. I can't remember the last time I got in 10,000 steps. I keep blaming the cold weather...but even on warm days I am lucky to get 7000 in.

Weight: I am still doing my trick of weighing on person #4...and I am NOT liking what I am seeing...it is creeping up again....uggghhh frustration!

And yes I get that the above two topics are very much related....

I will work out tomorrow during my telecommuting. Friday and Saturday will be in the 60s....NO EXCUSES. 5yo has a basketball camp on Saturday morning...1yo and I should WALK there to pick her up!! Pack snacks and water for both of them...blanket for baby(still be chilly in the morning). Find away to tether 5yo's scooter to the stroller or leave the scooter with her at drop off. Two hours of basketball camp and a long scooter ride home...hell SHE might even take a nap in the afternoon!!

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8