Profile by Sanford Day 75

Meal 1: Chocolate Profile Shake and tea
Meal 2: Bar
Meal 3: 1/3 of a taco salad from Ponak's (iceberg, ground beef, cheese, tomatoes, sour cream and salsa)
Meal 4: Celery and PB Powder PB
Meal 5: Two packs of Profile Nacho pasta and 1.5 cups of broccoli with Bolthouse Parmesan Dressing
Meal 6: Vanilla shake with PB Powder

Challenges: Lunch out with work team. I knew it was coming. Ponak's is a Mexican restaurant...chips salsa...the whole deal. I asked for light cheese on the salad...and I did ask for sour cream. I knew I shouldn't have had either...but I just don't like all the tomatoes and salsa with out a bit of sour cream mixed in.  So I limited myself to only 1/3 of the salad...I was pretty hungry the rest of the day...but did my best to stay within the limits of the fat allowances. 

Food reviews: 
So one of the other "cheats" I forgot to mention over the long weekend was this Halo Top Ice Cream. It is low fat and high protein. I had a serving with one of my evening shakes. I counted it as a fat since there are 2 grams of fat per serving. We have had trouble finding this stuff...the stores can't keep it on the shelf! But right not we have vanilla, strawberry, and lemon cake. I like vanilla the best...but we haven't opened the Strawberry yet. Though I am not a huge fan of Strawberry. http://www.halotop.com/flavors/
I am not even sure, since it's dairy, that its allowed on Profile. But I have only had it 3 times since we found it...so not even once a week. And I usually don't even have a full serving...just a bite or two to curb that ice cream cravings.

Weight lost:...30.3 lbs in 75 days. I am happy with the results thus far. I do have to remind myself of the progress I have made on those days that the scale is unforgiving...trending down is good, don't get hung up on those one-off days, don't get hung up on comparing my loss to someone else's!

My 1st goal is to lose 85 lbs. So I am over 1/3 of the way there. 150 more days would put me at goal by the end of August. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8