Profile by Sanford Day 76

Meal 1: Hot Profile Chocolate Shake with Tea
Meal 2: Double Profile Nacho Pasta with mashed cauliflower and leftover ground beef added.
Meal 3: Bar and Fiber drink
Meal 4: Turkey Burger with LF cheese, wrapped in lettuce and a salad of spinach, iceberg, tomatoes, cheese and salsa. Still a little bit of sour cream left on there...but just a tiny bit.
Meal 5: Frozen Profile Chocolate shake with almond milk and PB Powder

Challenges:
Reception for coworker serving CAKE!!! and yummy sherbet punch. I just stood around chugging my water...ughh.
Super busy evening...so much wanted to just hit a drive thru on the way to 5yo's dance class. I, instead, had to bust my hump to get turkey burgers grilled and dinner made, served and eaten in 35 mins. Had a chat with Daddio when he got home...that Tuesday nights need to be heat and serve only!!

The little one and I did go for walk during 5yo's dance class...so at least I got some exercise in.

Food Reviews: I bought the hubby the heat and serve gumbo and beef stew from Profile. He tried the Beef stew and said it was good. I will have to stock up since tomorrow is the last BOGO free of those!

Weight: I normally wouldn't weigh myself again today...but I had a doctor's appt in the morning and I like to always compare my weigh ins...and since I was fasting for the appt...food consumption wouldn't be a factor. Like I assumed...the doctor's scale is almost 4lbs different...yes I had jeans and a tank top on at the doctor and not at home...but I would think that would have been less than 4 lbs!!
Also I was up 0.4 lbs from yesterday on our scale...so that taco salad and extra meat in my lunch probably wasn't a good idea.

Doctor's appt wasn't fun...tried to do a blood draw and one nurse and one lab technician both tried for a total of 4 times and couldn't get much out. I have to go back tomorrow to try again. I had consumed probably 20 ounces of water this morning...but that maybe wasn't enough.

more to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8