Profile by Sanford Day 56

Meal 1: Hot Profile Shake with Chai tea
Meal 2: Profile Nacho Cheese pasta Salad with snap peas and mixed dressing
Meal 3: Profile Strawberry Kiwi drink and Bar
Meal 4: Beef Tacos wrapped in Romaine, with grilled zucchini, real cheese, FF sour cream, and Fiber drink
Meal 5: Profile Vanilla pudding with a scoop of PB powder and a squirt of FF whipped topping.

Challenges:
Work schedule today made it hard to get my food made in eaten at normal times. I was able split my normal meal/snack of a bar and fiber drink between the meals before and after that.

Comparing my loss to others seems to be something I need to let go of. I have a friend who has been the biggest drinker, smoker, chicken-fried-steak eater, I know...who is now chronicling his weight loss on Facebook, is only 10 days in and already lost 14lbs. Uggh...so annoying.

Food Reviews:
I knew I would eventually find the right use for these vanilla shakes...with PB Powder. Shake or pudding...I like them both.


Weight:
I am back down to my lowest weight so far...again(- 22.81)...so that took 11 days of "hovering." I am sure it is hormonal and water retention based...but 11 days is painful to sit through.
My coach says it is normal for many woman to hover for weeks at a time and only lose 1 week out of the month. That is definitely a new mindset to get used to.

After a doctor's appointment today I am starting 2 new medications. One is a BC and another to treat PCOS....so it will be interesting to see how each of these affects weight loss.

More to come...


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8