Profile by Sanford Days 65-68

Long weekend where I forgot to log on and record my meals...so some of these are guesses.

Fri
Meal 1: Hot Tea mixed with Chocolate shake
Meal 2: Celery and PB Powder PB
Meal 3: Carrots, broccoli, spinach, Bolthouse Raspberry dressing and 1.5packs of Nacho Pasta
Meal 4: 0.5 packs of Nacho Pasta, remaining salad
Meal 5: Bar and Fiber drink
Meal 6: I think it was Profile Recipe Meatloaf and green beens with balsamic
Meal 7: Hot Profile Chocolate shake

Sat
Meal 1: Double Hot Tea mixed with Chocolate shake
Meal 2: Side salad from Arby's with Balsamic Dressing
Meal 3: Bar and Fiber drink
Meal 4: Profile Strawberry Kiwi drink
Meal 5: Chicken breast, broccoli, and brussel sprouts
Meal 6: Hot Profile profile shake

Sun
Meal 1: Double Hot Tea mixed with Chocolate shake
Meal 2: Cucumbers, Celery and PB Powder PB
Meal 3: Profile Strawberry Kiwi drink
Meal 4: Steak, salad, asparagus and Bolthouse Ranch dressing
Meal 5: Hot Profile profile and PB Powder shake and bar

Mon
Meal 1: Triple Hot Tea mixed with Chocolate shake
Meal 2: Fiber Drink
Meal 3: Jimmy John's Unwich - no mayo with cheese
Meal 4: Bar
Meal 5: My attempt at a homemade Chipotle bowl: Spinach and ice berg lettuce, cauliflower/cilantro "rice", real cheese, FF Sour Cream and Salsa, carrots and then a Profile Iced Vanilla and PB Powder shake.


Challenges:
This was our first out of town weekend while on the plan. We stayed with my in-laws and my mother-in-law tried to be very accommodating with the meals. I did make a run to the store to get us some whole milk for the bebe, and sugar free beverages and a couple more veggies for us...I don't think she understood exactly HOW much vegetables we have to eat on a given day.

Friday, as you can see by my weird meals...I ended up being FULL before I could finish my lunch...so part of it sat on my desk for like 1.5 hours until I was able to finish it.

Saturday, we were driving to the in-laws(over 3 hour drive) when we had to stop part way to feed the 5yo and gas up. Of course we stop at the same gas station we always do with an Arby's attached...Let me tell you this...even their salads are a JOKE. The side salads I settled on were just iceberg, a few tomato chunks and shredded cheese...when I asked for the list of lowfat dressings the person behind the counter listed balsamic vinaigrette, fat free ranch, and one other I don't remember. Since fat free ranch is the work of the devil, I chose the balsamic...only to find out as we are pulling back onto the interstate that the Balsamic had 16 (yes 1-6) grams of fat in the package...thanks, lady. Eric ate his salad dry, and I used as little as I possibly could.

Sunday I made a mistake...We had such a late dinner due to the family photos we were having done that I was STARVING by the time we ate. My Father-in-law grilled us each a steak to our preferred temp, and mine was SOOO perfectly cooked that I just dived right in and started eating it like I had been denied food for months. Once I got 3/4's of the way into it I realized that this was probably bigger than the 4 ounce allotment that I should have had. If fact it was double. I stopped eating it and gave the rest to my niece who loves steak and had ended up splitting one with my mother in law because my husband and I should have split one...

Monday we drove back home and planned on stopping at an RV rental place to check one out for our summer trip. Couldn't find the damn place and drove around for ever. 5yo was hungry for lunch so we stopped to get her a sandwich. I thought by doing Jimmy Johns(a place my husband and I both hate) we wouldn't be tempted to get anything. But with out proper lunches packed for us we both ended up getting an Unwich.(wrapped in lettuce). I got one with meat and counted it as my dinner. Eric got a veggie one. Not bad...I wish I would have carried some fat free mayo packets around with me...as dry sandwiches, even those without bread are just plain sad.

Food Reviews:
Sunday night I tried to make a Chipotle Bowl. I think with some pulled pork next time...I might have a HIT on my hands!!

Weight loss:
Tracking back in the right direction: -27.44 lost as of this morning

OH and I also hit over 1000 page views over the weekend!! I sure wish you all would leave comments...I still have no idea who is viewing this page and what would be more interesting and helpful!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8