Profile by Sanford Days 58-60

Fri:
Chocolate shake and a bai bubbles
Strawberry kiwi drink
Nacho cheese pasta 1 LFLC cheese
Spinach, snap peas, mixed dressing
Bar
Chix meatballs and veggie lasagna
Chocolate shake with pb powder and almond milk

Sat:
Vanilla shake hot with tea and pb powder
Tomato soup and nacho pasta mixed together  1 LFLC cheese
Asparagus with balsamic
Chix cordon blue, snap peas, cucs with ff cottage cheese mixed with salsa ranch yogurt dressing
Bar
Chocolate shake

Sun:
Vanilla Shake hot with Tea and PB powder
Double Nacho Cheese Pasta with 2 LFLC cheese and Asparagus with balsamic
Bar and Fiber drink
Jason's Deli Salad Bar with a side of roasted Turkey. Light French Honey Mustard Dressing
Frozen Strawberry Kiwi Drink with Lime Juice


Challenges:
Friday night we were invited over to a neighbor's house for Pizza and Beer/Kids play-date. I immediately had to decline offers of everything...and just sip my water. I tried to come off as hating this plan and doing at a team with my husband...but I really don't feel that way. I just didn't want to be perceived as a party pooper who doesn't drink and only eats vegetables. 

Saturday night was our first Sporting KC game of the season. They have really tried to out do themselves with new and better food selections...but all we bought was a $6 bottle of water and Hawaiian Ice for the 5yo. Finally that place starts offering decent food and we still can't eat ANY OF IT. Even had a new Kiosk of healthy choices...all of which were fruit based. Oh well, we tightened the purse strings at the end of last season due to financial issues....so I am just pretending we are still in that mode. I saved my bar to eat at the game so I felt like I got a little bit of a "treat." I really wish I could slow down and enjoy these bars...cuz i think the one I get is really good. But I always end up wolfing it down faster than humanly imaginable. 

Sunday night neither of us wanted to cook...and since Houlihan's was such a bust last time we went to Jason's Deli. Probably the first time I have ever eaten there and not gotten the soft serve ice cream. I tried hard to find a reason why I should be able to have some...like isn't it "fat free"? A quick google search and no...it's not. 6 grams of fat per serving...and who knows how you measure a serving on an ice cream cone, anyway. So I made a cone for the 5yo and walked away from the machine. After eating there, I realized that their salad bar is not that great. I really had the same things I always do in my salads...lettuce/spinach...cucumbers...broccoli...a couple of baby carrots and some peas...both of which was really for the kids to eat off my plate. 

I really want to find a place we can eat out at that the only offering we can consume isn't a salad...I get enough salad as it is when I make my own lunches.  

Exercise: Hubby had to work all weekend, which meant that a workout workout wasn't going to happen. So during 1yo's nap on Sunday the 5yo and I went out and played basketball in the drive way. I would in no way consider this a workout...but I also wasn't sitting down on my butt ALL day(just most of it) as I folded 4 laundry baskets worth of clothes. Both Saturday and Sunday I hit over 6000 steps...again that should be 10,000...but I am happy I didn't just sit on my but like I wanted to!

Food reviews:
Chicken Meatballs were a little rubbery...and I had no idea how to cook them. But once I cut them up and ate them with the veggie lasagna, I didn't notice the texture as much. 

Weight: Total loss as of Sunday Morning = 25.67lbs just in time for my massage reward scheduled for Monday evening!!
I think I have said this before...but I really am starting to notice my own weight loss. Normally, I this is not something I notice in myself...but as I was lying on the floor playing with the baby on Sunday, I notice my hip bone for the first time in years. And I feel lighter when running up our stairs. I used to have to hold on to the railing and kind of pull myself up. And yesterday as we were heading out to eat, I forgot to grab my jacket upstairs and ran up the stairs without touching the railing and without getting winded. That does feel good. 
More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8