Profile by Sanford Day 62.

1/2 Zevia 0 calorie Cherry Cola
Meal 1: Hot Chocolate Profile Shake with tea
Meal 2: Celery with PB Powder PB and 1/2 Zevia 0 calorie Cherry Cola
Meal 3: Double Profile Nacho Pasta; Spinach salad, carrots and Bolthouse Raspberry Merlot Vinaigrette
Meal 4: Bar and Fiber Drink
Meal 5: Roast Beef, Roasted Carrots, Mashed Cauliflower, and Brussel Sprouts with Balsamic
Meal 6: Profile Vanilla Pudding with lime juice and FF Whipped Cream and walnuts

Challenges:
Neck and back pain: So today I went on a walk over lunch. About 2.5 miles. After my massage the night before my neck and back were still recovering. Made walking up the hills a bit painful. I had to stop a couple times just to rest my back. Damn is sucks getting old.
It seems as though I over did it on the freebies yesterday. I think when I went to put the whipped cream on my pudding, I had forgotten about the Peanut Butter I had in meal 2 earlier in the day.

Food reviews:
Zevia 0 calorie Cherry Cola - a new caffeine source for the summer months when I won't be as enticed by  hot tea. This is the first time I have had the cherry cola flavor. It is a little too much cherry and not enough cola...but it is also clear and not caramel colored...so it may be my mind playing tricks on me. And with all the controversy on the health risks of caramel coloring additives...I think I will get used to this one.

Weight:
Still hovering around  - 25.45

More to come...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8