Profile by Sanford Day 55

Meal 1: Hot Profile Chocolate Shake with Vanilla Chai Tea
Meal 2: Profile Chicken Soup, Cucumbers and 1 LFLC cheese
Meal 3: Cucumbers, Broccoli, Celery, 2 baby carrots and a spoonful of full fat veggie dip. and a Profile Chocolate shake.
Meal 4: Bar and fiber drink
Meal 5: Profile Recipe Meatloaf and Green Beans with Balsamic
Meal 6: Profile frozen Vanilla Shake with PB powder


Challenges:
Girl scout cookies are still in our house. Since I was working from home today, I decided today was the day to get rid of them And no, that didn't mean eating them...though man did I think about it. My mom had purchased several boxes and because she is is 2 years into this plan had enough will power to tell me to donate them rather than give them to her. So I took most of our own personal order and combined them with my mom's order and delivered them to my 5yo's Kindergarten teacher at morning drop off. That was really hard to do...I LOVE GS cookies...a lot!

I had a conference in the afternoon with an organization that I am on the board of. We always have a table of snacks. Veggie tray, Fruit tray, cookie tray, and brownie tray. I did salivate over the fruit for half a second...but the brownies...my GAWD the brownies...thick and fudgy looking with that yummy looking vanilla frosting...I sat there and stared at my neighbor sitting to my right and her plate with two brownies on it and thought about how good that brownie would taste for a lot longer than I should have.
I pulled out my chocolate Profile shake and sucked it down so fast you would have thought I was dying. I will say it did help a little...but this will power thing sucks. Being on the Board, I would have normally hung around and helped clean up...but there were too many leftover brownies...I high-tailed it out of there so fast there was a cartoon streak left in my wake.

Hubby shared with me today that he has lost so much weight his pants are falling down when running up the stairs a work. I hate him. I love him...but when it comes to weight loss...I kinda hate him a little.

Weight:
My weight is still hovering around the same number and I am getting impatient.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8