Profile By Sanford Day 64

Sometimes I wonder if counting the days makes it seem like a prison sentence. That was never my intention...but as I have to look to the last post to see what day I am on...it seems tedious. It's not, BTW!

Meal 1: Hot Profile Chocolate Shake with Chai Tea
Meal 2: Celery and PB Powder PB
Meal 3: Double Pack of Nacho Pasta
Meal 4: Brussel Sprouts, Bar, and Fiber drink
Meal 5: Fish Lettuce Wraps, with 3/4 oz shredded cheese, FF Sour Cream, Salsa
Meal 6: Hot Profile Chocolate Shake


Challenges:
St. Patty's Day - I didn't crave the desserts as much as I would have thought...but instead I yearned for a nice glass of chilled Riesling.
This weekend we are heading up to the in-laws. There will be food and treats abound...and an early Easter dinner on Sunday. I plan to pack my product and stay the course. But this will be my first traveling attempt since starting this plan....should be interesting.

Exercise: 
I did half a mile on the treadmill before work got in the way and made me get off. Luckily my fellow Profiler-in-Residence for the evening suggested walking to Target and the Profile Store for the things she needed to buy. I unfortunately did not have a trustworthy pedometer on me...so I am going to estimate that I got very close if not over my 10,000 steps today.

Staying up late and talking and catching up was good for the soul...but not good for my energy level this morning:)...off to find caffeine!!

More to come!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Profile by Sanford Day 7...but really day 1 of REBOOT

Profile by Sanford - 2 years and 3 months

Profile by Sanford Day 8